Wood Oil Rubbed Bronze Farmhouse Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fixture 12"
- The Wood Bronze Flush Mount is a small, but impactful ceiling light
- Featuring a base entirely made out of a warm oak wood with aged borders, the vintage light bulbs are encased within a glass shade fixed in place by iron frames
- Includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for easy installation
- Dimension : 11.8" W x 11.8" D x 7.2" H
- Requires 3 x 60-watt, E26 Bulb, (sold seperately)
- Bulb options: T10-E26 Incandescent, ST64-E26 Incandescent, T58-E26S LED.
The Wood Bronze Flush Mount is a small, but impactful ceiling light. Featuring a base entirely made out of a warm oak wood with aged borders, the vintage light bulbs are encased within a glass shade fixed in place by iron frames. Tiny bubbles petrified within the glass resembles droplets of water, and combined with the aged wood, give this ceiling flush mount a rustic, weathered look. When illuminated, the warm light from the light bulbs will be gently diffused by the glass shade, and create a comfortable atmosphere characteristic of the Farmhouse style. The calm and serene ambiance provided by this lighting style will be perfect for any room. From your bedroom light to the entrance, this flush mount ceiling light is a true piece of art.
Entryway light: Add an element of warmth into your decor to create a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere for your guest. This ceiling light although small will be quite impactful.
Living room light: Illuminate your living room with some vintage light bulbs which are encased within a glass shade fixed in place by iron frames.
Bedroom light: Create a soothing and comfortable ambiance, characteristic of the farmhouse style with this flush mount ceiling light.
Kitchen island light: Brighten your kitchen with the combination of the aged wood that results into the ceiling flush mount rustic ceiling light.
This Wood Oil Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Light is a small but impactful flush mount light. The base entirely made out of warm oak wood is aged in its borders. The vintage light bulbs are encased in glass shades and the small bubbles are petrified in the glass to resemble droplets of water.